Roadside Fiction – Issue One
The cover of the first issue of Roadside Fiction literary magazine, an online publication which ran between 2012 and 2015. It comprised of ten issues in total each with an artistic cover photo by one of the various writers and photographers who had submitted. The writing was focused on an alternative realism literary style with a nod to Transgressive Fiction and Dirty or Gritty Realism.
This women’s fitted v-neck t-shirt feels snug, but not too tight—ideal to wear by itself or as part of a layered look. It’s made of soft, premium quality organic cotton. Don’t spend all day picking out clothes—go with the quintessential basics!
• 100% organic combed ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.13 oz/yd² (140 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• V-neck collar with ribbing
• Self-fabric neck tape
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh