Loujain al-Hathloul is Resolute in her drive towards human rights. Imprisoned for her views, an inspiration to many, credited with repealing the women’s driving ban in Saudi Arabia.
Show your support for Loujain, her struggle and those who fight for human rights everywhere.
Choose this unisex fleece hoodie and enjoy all it has to offer. It’s soft, comfy, and can be easily styled with a pair of jeans and sneakers for a cozy, yet stylish look.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Cover-stitched armholes and waistband
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Matching drawcords
• Front pouch pocket
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, or Nicaragua